Thursday 9 April 2015

The Best Gel Nail Varnish Ever!!!


I have found it, I have found the one!


So for the past few months my nails have been a total nightmare, no matter what polish I use, even with my Seche Vite, they would be chipped and flaking within one or two days. Well...Not no more! The Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy polishes are the bees knees, the bomb, the best, incredible! 



So this is the first shade I bought, 400 "Royal Flush". I didn't even have to use two coats with this. I mean, I did, but the one coat was just as opaque as two. I used two because I wanted a long lasting, chip free colour. 

Now this nail varnish is very very thick, At first, I wasn't sure if I liked the consistency, but it was something I got used to and I appreciate that for a gel effect, its going to be a thick product. The other slight downside is the brush - I'm just not 100% convinced its the best brush for the easiest application. I also thought it was slightly wonky and so I struggled to get a straight line towards my nail bed. 

Despite the few picky points above, this varnish lasted perfectly for 6 days! That is totally unheard of for me, I am a picker, I wash my hair every day, I had been on a night out and this had seen me through it all!

I had to go and buy more...



So this little number is 110 "Lady Luck". Now I have only had this on for 24 hours but so far so good! What I would say about this shade is it definitely has become a lot brighter on my nails, we are now talking highlighter pink. I do like it, it is a little bright for me and I do much prefer its colour in the bottle, but maybe next time I'll use a white base and see if that helps. I have been using Essie Base Coat and Seche Vite Top Coat. 

All in all I would highly recommend these nail varnishes, and I will certainly be keeping my eyes out for more shades! 

You can find me on Instagram @aprilhannahblogs

x



2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love this kind of posts and yours is amazing!
    Thank you for publishing it in blog!)

    p.s. do you like shopping or travel? Read how to save up 75% in my new post http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/04/universal-clothes.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diana - I'll check out your site right away! :-) x

      Delete